Clear Arch Health RPM Solution Supports Chronic Care Management for Value-based Reimbursement
For attendees at this year’s Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Congress, Clear Arch Health, a division of MobileHelp® and a leader in personal and enterprise healthcare technology solutions, will be showcasing MobileVitals® Touch – the company’s Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solution with integrated emergency response capabilities – in its booth (#303).
Designed to provide patients with an easy-to-use RPM solution, as well as the ability to access emergency help if they need it, the MobileVitals Touch seamlessly fits into a variety of care models.
Its remote capture of daily physiological data such as blood pressure, weight, pulse oximetry and blood glucose levels can be incorporated into the patient’s EHR and allow healthcare providers to better manage a patient’s health. This is done in between visits, even when a nurse is not physically in the patient’s home – attributes that are key to long-term chronic care management and capitalizing on new reimbursement opportunities.
“We know that remote patient monitoring allows more comprehensive patient care, which improves outcomes, patient satisfaction, and lowers cost of care. Today, with Medicare Part B, there is a way to directly cover the costs of implementing an RPM program,” said Chris A. Otto, Senior Vice President of Clear Arch Health. “We look forward to sharing how healthcare professionals can leverage remote patient monitoring solutions now and, in the future, to achieve those goals and be well positioned as more payers follow suit.”
In addition to its traditional telehealth capabilities, the RPM platform offers patients the opportunity to keep the tablet and peripheral equipment. This enables patients to continue monitoring their own vital signs following clinical care episodes and it also helps to enhance long-term patient engagement.
The MobileVitals Touch gives providers and patients a full suite of benefits, which include:
- RPM Program Support: Clear Arch Health has built an ecosystem of services that support RPM programs of all sizes – from small clinical settings to large-scale health networks. Clinical oversight, patient triage, reporting, inventory management and door-to-door shipping are available to support healthcare organizations as they implement or expand RPM programs;
- Remote Patient Monitoring: The system allows patients and providers to leverage the benefits of consistent vital sign tracking using reliable wireless health monitoring devices (blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, weight scale, and glucose monitor);
- Educational Resources: Providing disease-specific resources to broad-scale nutritional and exercise materials, the tablet allows patients to access a library of information relevant to their diagnosis;
- Medication Reminders: Allows patients along with their authorized caregivers to manage their medications, with the capability to add new prescription information, set and change medication schedules, and push out a medication reminder alert;
- Fall Management: The MobileHelp Fall ButtonTM automatically detects falls and allows users to track activity levels on a daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly Tracking activity levels and fall occurrence side-by-side with vital signs such as weight and blood pressure enable providers to better manage patient risks inside the home; and
- Messaging: The tablet features an easy-to-use messaging interface, so users can connect with loved ones by SMS or e-mail using one simple streamlined
# # #