The 2020 HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is less than two weeks away and brings together more than 45,000 healthcare professionals – from health information and technology professionals to suppliers and clinicians. This year’s theme will focus on changes needed, across the world, to help ensure a better future in healthcare.
I, along with my colleague Jerriene Cordova, Director of Telehealth Programs, have the honor of speaking at this year’s conference and will provide helpful tips on how healthcare organizations can operationalize a remote patient monitoring (RPM) program for success. We will share lessons learned from recent programs, including leveraging reimbursement opportunities for Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage plans; and tips to help organizations in their efforts to improve outcomes and ensure long-term adoption.
The presentation will explore the following concepts:
- Operationalizing an RPM program for improved outcomes and long-term adoption
- Lessons learned from a large-scale provider (reimbursement case study)
- Utilization of the CPT codes to help fund a remote patient monitoring program;
- Importance of client communications and workflows
- Additional lessons learned from other models of care
- Need for a pre-identified champion to streamline processes
If you are attending the conference, I encourage you to join us for our presentation followed by a live Q&A session in the Value of Healthcare Pavilion on Tuesday, March 10 at 11:15 am EDT.
You can also stop by the Clear Arch Health kiosk at HIMSS (Value of Healthcare, Hall A, Booth 680, Kiosk 680-04) or click here to learn more and/or request a meeting.