Did you know?
- CMS now pays providers for remote patient monitoring (RPM) separately under CPT 99091
- Not a new code, but now unbundled which means incremental revenue per patient per month (PPPM); 1.63 RVUs ($58.68)
- Patient must be seen by physician at least once per year
- Requires 30 minutes of per patient billed per month1
- CPT 99091 can be billed at most once per month
Beginning 2018, MobileVitals Touch™ is eligible for reimbursement under this program.
This presents a promising opportunity to offset the cost of your RPM program while improving patient outcomes and maximizing your return on investment.
Stop by the MobileHelp® Table (#7) in the exhibit hall at the conference and speak with us – we will step you through the new code requirements and its advantages. See a demo of MobileVitals Touch™ – the only system that combines RPM and Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) in one unit.
Learn about the MobileHelp Advantage: Our low-upfront cost model does not require you to purchase end-user equipment and allows you to implement a scalable RPM program that can start delivering returns on your investment almost immediately:
- Continue to improve outcomes
- Reduce Costs
- Receive reimbursements for managing patients with chronic conditions
Can’t make the conference? Click the Contact Us Now button below.