A White Paper by Chris A. Otto, SVP of MobileHelp Healthcare
Includes excerpts from interviews with: David Taylor, RN and Mark Aspenson, CEO of Avery Telehealth
For many organizations, attempting to establish a full-scale Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) program from the ground up can seem overwhelming – but it doesn’t have to be. Based on feedback from successful RPM businesses, this white paper examines best-practice suggestions that work to create the foundation for a sustainable program, from state-of-the-art technology solutions to higher quality patient care and a focus on return on investment (ROI).
For a quick overview, click below to watch this short video:
Discover these six easy steps for a successful RPM program implementation:
- Focus on Program Objectives and Outcomes
- Select Technology Patients Will Want to Use
- Create a Program that is an Extension of the Current Care Model
- Create a Clear Patient Enrollment Plan
- Have a realistic outlook on the number of resources needed
- Ensure the program can be tailored to specific patient populations
Click the image below to view and/or download this white paper:
To start a conversation about Clear Arch Health solutions, please click the contact us button below.