Developing Your Medicare Advantage Supplemental Benefit Plan
Medicare Advantage plans have expanded their supplemental benefits – beyond the traditional benefits such as vision, dental, hearing and chiropractic care – to help members live happier, healthier lives.
Consider Value-Added Options
When planning for benefit years, it is important to consider your value-added options. Personal Emergency Response (PERS) is a low-cost, service that can provide members and patients with 24/7 access to the right care, at the right time.
- Falls result in more than 2.8 million injuries treated in emergency departments annually, including over 800,000 hospitalizations and more than 27,000 deaths.
- In 2015, the total cost of fall injuries was $50 billion. Medicare and Medicaid shouldered 75% of these costs.
- The financial toll for older adult falls is expected to increase as the population ages.
This webinar covers why Medicare Advantage plans should add PERS as a supplemental benefit, not only for their Medicare Special Needs Plans (SNPs), but for all Medicare Advantage plans.
- The benefits of Personal Emergency Response programs
- How technology and data can identify gaps in care, addressing challenges related to Social Determinants of Health (SDoH)
- Clear Arch Health and our turnkey products and service solutions.
The webinar presentation includes a Q & A session where you will hear attendee questions answered by the presenters.
The presentation slide deck is available upon request.
There are many ways in which we can work together to deliver exceptional care. To speak with a member from our team, please fill out the form below.
By submitting this form, you agree to give your electronically signed prior express written consent and authorization to be contacted by or on behalf of Clear Arch Health/MobileHelp on your wireless and/or other phone numbers you provided above, including by SMS/texts, autodialed, pre-recorded and/or artificial voice calls, for the marketing of Clear Arch Health/MobileHelp goods or services even if you are on the federal, any state’s and/or Clear Arch Health/MobileHelp Do-Not-Call registry or list and for all other purposes.