National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC) Spring Institute | Mar. 18-20, 2024 | San Antonio, TX
Join Clear Arch Health at NARHC 2024 Spring Institute in San Antonio, TX
and discover how our end-to-end virtual care solutions deliver the platforms, tools, expertise and ongoing account management and support that can bridge the gaps in rural healthcare!
At NARHC this spring we’ll be showcasing innovative tools that address key challenges to the delivery of rural care:
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM): We help to empower rural health clinics (RHCs) and Federally Quality Health Centers (FQHCs) with the tools to deliver convenient, high-quality care to patients wherever they are, improving health equity and access to convenient, affordable care.
- New Reimbursement Opportunities: Learn about the latest pathways for direct billing CMS for primary care services, including telehealth and RPM, to unlock new revenue streams for rural clinics and enhanced, affordable care for patients.
- Health Equity and Access: Leverage our solutions to combat disparities in care and ensure all patients, regardless of location or socioeconomic status, receive the level of care they deserve.
Why NARHC 2024? This prestigious event gathers the who’s who of rural healthcare professionals – CEOs, CFOs, physicians, PAs, NPs, clinic managers, billers, and coders. It’s the perfect platform to connect with like-minded individuals and discover solutions that can be tailored to suit unique patient needs.
Rural healthcare heroes, we hear you! Rising costs, aging populations, geographical distance, and chronic disease burdens are complex challenges for healthcare delivery. Clear Arch Health offers innovative programs, effective products and complete care solutions that are designed to keep patients healthier, engaged in their care, independent, and living safely in their own homes.
Visit us at NARHC 2024 in San Antonio, TX, or click below to:
- Explore our personal emergency response and RPM solutions.
- Learn about new reimbursement opportunities for RHCs and FQHCs.
- Schedule a meeting with our team to discuss your specific needs.